All Furnlink products are covered by Furnlink’s Warranty. The warranty period is listed on each individual product and is calculated from the date of dispatch.
Furnlink warranty covers:
- Manufacturing defects
- Freight damage
- Product faults (at Furnlink’s discretion)
- Excessive fading within a 6 month period only
- Missing hardware/Parts
- Freight to original purchase order delivery address
Furnlink warranty does not cover:
- Incorrect installation and assembly
- Delivery of new parts/products to another address other than original shipping address
- Any installation or inspection costs relating to a claim
- Claims made after the warranty period has expired
- Failing to follow instructions or guidelines provided
- Failing to properly maintain or store goods correctly
- Product used for any purpose other than for which it is designed for
- Continued use of any product after a defect becomes apparent or should have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user
- Marks on products that are produced in a moulding or manufacturing process (This includes the Ares and Artemis products which have markings made during the moulding process)
- Dark coloured tops in direct sunlight
- Stress marks to Genart Werzalit made tops from manufacturing process
- Replaceable parts and optional accessories e.g. cushions, feet, screws etc. are not covered by warranty
To make a warranty claim please complete our warranty claim form. Claims are made by submitting a claim for approval by Furnlink. Warranty claim approval is always at Furnlink’s discretion. Furnlink reserves the right to reject any claim it deems ineligible under Furnlink’s terms and conditions.
Any orders that include custom powder coated products, or custom modifications (such as cut down stools or table bases) cannot be returned due to a change of mind or wrong information given. Any custom orders that are approved for a warranty claim are subject to lead times that apply for the powder coating or modification.
Please refer to product warranties in our Terms & Conditions of Sale for further information.
If the claim is approved and covered by warranty Furnlink will send a replacement as soon as practically possible or have the product repaired. If Furnlink replaces the defected products they will be replaced with the same products previously supplied, unless the products are deemed unsuitable for the application by Furnlink.