The Sky Chair by Siesta.
- 5 year structural warranty
- Dimensions: 540W x 600D x 810H x 450 Seat Height
- Made in Europe
- Stocked in: Black, Anthracite, Red, White, Mango & Taupe
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- SWL: 150 kg
- The Sky Chair chair is produced with polypropylene reinforced with glass fiber obtained by means of the latest generation of air moulding technology
- Unit Weight: 5kg
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised – Will not fade under direct sunlight. Furnlink warrant excessive fading in a given period, refer to product warranties.
- Supplied unassembled – Assembly required
- Not stackable
Please Note: Product Sizes, Weights & Colours may vary and are subject to change.
1. Outdoor furniture - General safety requirements EN 581-1:2017
2. Seat and back static load test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
3. Seat and back fatigue test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
4. Arm downwards static load test EN1728:2012+AC:2013
5. Arm fatigue test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
6. Leg forward static load test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
7. Leg sideways static load test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
8. Seat impact test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
9. Stability - EN 1022:2005
Seat & Back Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Back Force (kg)||Number of Cycles|
|| 10 x 10s|
|| 1 x 30 min
Seat Front Edge Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Number of Cycles|
General Safety Requirements
- Edges of seat, back rest and arm rests rounded and chamfered
- All other parts: free from burrs, sharp edges and sharp points.
- Movable and adjustable parts designed so that injuries and inadvertent operation are avoided
- Any load bearing part of furniture not come loose unintentionally
Tubular Components Safety Requirements
- Absence of tubular components with diameter > 7 mm and < 12 mm with a depth > 10 mm.
- Tubulars in contact with the floor are closed. Holes in them are allowed as long as they are < 7 mm or > 12 mm
Shear & Squeeze Points Safety Requirements
- Absence of shear and squeeze points, created by loads applied during normal use.
- Conformity to requirements of clause 5 of standard EN 581-1