The stool top is manufactured in Turkey by Gentas, using the renown resin moulding process. Available in a select range of finishes, these tops are durable, weatherproof, inexpensive and attractive.
The foundation of each Gentas stool top is a mix of quality hardwoods and softwoods, kiln-dried and blended with synthetic resins as well as anti rot and anti moisture agents. This mixture is compressed at 140°C under high pressure before the hardwearing and decorative layers are applied and inseparably moulded together.
This method produces high quality stool tops which are seamless, hygienic, functional and suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
It is advisable to select light finishes for use in direct sunlight conditions. Dark colours used in direct sunlight heat up and become hot. They also can warp. This is not a product fault and cannot be claimed under warranty.
- 2 year indoor structural warranty
- 1 year outdoor structural warranty
- Available Sizes (mm): 340R
- Made in Turkey
- Moulded table top with a jointless, high impact and wear resistant surface also resistant to heat & burns from cigarettes. Hygienic & easy to clean
- Stocked In: Black, Stratos, Wenge, White, Shesman, Light Beech
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor commercial use
- Edge Profile and Thickness: 25mm
- Unit Weight: 2 Kg
- Supplied unassembled – Flat pack form
Please Note: Product Sizes, Weights & Colours may vary and are subject to change.