Mykonos Lounge Sofa XL is designed for easy self assembly, it is made of durable weather-resistant resin reinforced with glass fibre. Non-metallic frame will never unravel, rust or decay. It is UV protected which insures the colours will not fade. Can be disassembled. For indoor and outdoor contract use.
- 5 year structural warranty
- Made in Europe
- Optional cushions available in Beige, Anthracite, Light Brown & Black only – 100mm thick cushion covered with Etisilk polyster fabric and finished with piping. Cushions are specially designed for Mykonos Lounge Set. Water resistant with UV for indoor/outdoor use. 2 year warranty on cushions
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Supplied unassembled – Easy assembly
- SWL: 150 kg
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised – Will not fade under direct sunlight
Please Note: Product Sizes, Weights & Colours may vary and are subject to change.
1. Outdoor furniture - General safety requirements EN 581-1:2017
2. Seat and back static load test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
3. Seat and back fatigue test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
4. Arm downwards static load test EN1728:2012+AC:2013
5. Arm fatigue test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
6. Leg forward static load test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
7. Leg sideways static load test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
8. Seat impact test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
9. Stability - EN 1022:2005
Seat & Back Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Back Force (kg)||Number of Cycles|
|| 10 x 10s|
|| 1 x 30 min
Seat Front Edge Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Number of Cycles|
General Safety Requirements
- Edges of seat, back rest and arm rests rounded and chamfered
- All other parts: free from burrs, sharp edges and sharp points.
- Any load bearing part of furniture not come loose unintentionally
Tubular Components Safety Requirements
- Absence of tubular components with diameter > 7 mm and < 12 mm with a depth > 10 mm.
- Tubulars in contact with the floor are closed. Holes in them are allowed as long as they are < 7 mm or > 12 mm
Shear & Squeeze Points Safety Requirements
- Absence of shear and squeeze points, created by loads applied during normal use.
- Conformity to requirements of clause 5 of standard EN 581-1