Why choose Durabase…
Furnlink’s Durabases have been upgraded in 7 different ways from standard table bases to withstand heavy commercial, indoor and outdoor dining environments.
1. Heavy Duty Top Plate
- Furnlink have upgraded the standard top plate to a heavy duty ribbed cast aluminium top plate. This prevents breakages during heavy commercial use.
2. 12mm Threaded Rod
- Furnlink have upgraded the standard 10mm threaded rod to a 12mm threaded rod. The 12mm threaded rod adds extra strength and stability.
3. Heavy Duty Pole
- Furnlink have upgraded the standard pole. Furnlink use extra thick high quality aluminium. This adds strength and stability reducing pole flex and movement.
4. Notched Joints
- Furnlink notch both the top and bottom joints. This stops the table top spinning lose on the table base.
5. Extra Protective Layer
- Furnlink have added an extra coat of protection. This protects the base from harsh outdoor weather conditions and sea spray near coastal areas.
6. Heavy Duty Base
- Furnlink have upgraded the material quality and thickness to support heavier table tops and prevent breakages during heavy commercial use.
7. Adjustable/Replaceable Feet
- Furnlink’s bases have adjustable feet that can be replaced. The feet can be adjusted to sit flat and sturdy on uneven surfaces.