The Loft armchair is produced with a single injection of polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre obtained by means of the latest generation of air moulding technology with neutral tones. For indoor use only.
- Stackable: 4 to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: W540 x D530 x H820 Seat Height 450
- Unit Weight: 3.7kg
- SWL: 150Kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked in: Black, White, Anthracite & Taupe
- Made in Europe
Please Note: Product Sizes, Weights & Colours may vary and are subject to change.
1. Outdoor furniture - General safety requirements EN 581-1:2017
2. Seat and back static load test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
3. Seat and back fatigue test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
4. Arm downwards static load test EN1728:2012+AC:2013
5. Arm fatigue test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
6. Leg forward static load test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
7. Leg sideways static load test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
8. Seat impact test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
9. Stability - EN 1022:2005
Seat & Back Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Back Force (kg)||Number of Cycles|
|| 10 x 10s|
|| 1 x 30 min
Seat Front Edge Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Number of Cycles|
General Safety Requirements
- Edges of seat, back rest and arm rests rounded and chamfered
- All other parts: free from burrs, sharp edges and sharp points.
- Any load bearing part of furniture not come loose unintentionally
Tubular Components Safety Requirements
- Absence of tubular components with diameter > 7 mm and < 12 mm with a depth > 10 mm.
- Tubulars in contact with the floor are closed. Holes in them are allowed as long as they are < 7 mm or > 12 mm
Shear & Squeeze Points Safety Requirements
- Absence of shear and squeeze points, created by loads applied during normal use.