These table tops are manufactured in Turkey by Gentas, using the renown resin moulding process. Available in a select range of sizes and finishes, these tops are durable, weatherproof, inexpensive and attractive.
The foundation of each Gentas table top is a mix of quality hardwoods and softwoods, kiln-dried and blended with synthetic resins as well as anti rot and anti moisture agents. This mixture is compressed at 140C under high pressure before the hardwearing and decorative layers are applied and inseparably moulded together.
This method produces high quality table tops which are seamless, hygienic, functional and suitable for indoor or shaded outdoor* use.
- 2 year indoor structural warranty
- 1 year outdoor structural warranty
- Available in 14 finishes (as shown): White, Chocolate, Shesman, Wenge, Walnut, Light Beech, Travertine, Marble, Stratos, Nova Pine, Rustic Block Wood & Rustic Dark Oak
- Available Sizes (mm): 340R, 600R, 700R, 800R, 600x600SQ, 700x700SQ, 800x800SQ, 1400x800RCT
- Edge Profile and Thickness: 29mm
- Foundation: Mix of quality hardwoods and softwoods, kiln-dried and blended with synthetic resins as well as anti rot and anti moisture agents
- Made in Turkey
- Moulded table top with a jointless, high impact and wear resistant surface also resistant to heat & burns from cigarettes. Hygienic & easy to clean
- Suitable for indoor & shaded outdoor* commercial use
- Unit Weights: 21Kg
*It is advisable to select light finishes (White, Stratos, Marble, light Beech and Travertine) for use in direct sunlight conditions. Dark colours (Black, Anthracite, Chocolate, Shesman, Wenge, Walnut, Nova Pine, Rustic Block Wood & Rustic Dark Oak) used in direct sunlight become hot and will fade over time. The core material will expand which will then cause the top to bow upwards/downwards at the edges. The manufacturer does not accept this as a warranty claim.
Note: The white of a Gentas Top is an off white and may not match some white table frames. If you are wanting to match white table tops and bases, please discuss with a member of staff prior to ordering to ensure the colours match to your requirements.
Please Note: Product Sizes, Weights & Colours may vary and are subject to change.