The Fiji Sunlounger is an injection moulded resin lounge, the non-metalic frame will never unravel, rust or decay, with rattan look seat and back. Reinforced with glass fibre to add strength and boost the weight capacity. The Fiji Sunlounger is stackable, designed for outdoor use, UV stable and weather proof, it will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoor conditions. Strong yet lightweight, this sun lounger will add class to your venue. It’s sleek profile is pleasant to the eye so this sun lounger is as charming as it is functional. Very easy to clean, just hose it down.
- 3 year structural warranty
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Seat: Chocolate and Anthracite Premium 50mm thick cushion covered with Etisilk polyster fabric and finished with piping available at an additional cost. Water resistant with UV. Standard Beige Cushions also available.
- Dimensions: 730W x 1870D x 440H
- Unit Weight: 14kg, SWL: 150kg, Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Chocolate, White
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: All Resin Rattan Range Products
- Made in Europe
- 3 Month warranty on cushions (replaceable)
- Produced in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Certification
Optional Premium cushions available in Chocolate and Anthracite. 50mm thick cushion covered with Etisilk polyster fabric and finished with piping. Water resistant with UV. Standard Beige Cushions also available.
NOTE: Orders of 4 or less Sunloungers will incur an additional $100 fee
Please Note: Product Sizes, Weights & Colours may vary and are subject to change.